SFP+ Direct attached cables – DAC, 10G
41.95 € – 80.51 € without VAT
SFP+ Direct Attached Cables offer the smallest 10 gigabit form factor and a small overall cable diameter for higher density and optimized rack space in 10 gigabit Ethernet (GbE) uplinks and 10 gigabit Fiber Channel SAN and NAS input/output connections. The use of SFP+ Direct Attached Cables can cost up to three times less than fiber optic solutions, while offering lower latency and consuming up to 50% less power per port than current copper twisted-pair cabling systems.
Becoming increasingly popular for short distance top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) Data Center deployments, and expected to account for over 40% of 10 gigabit equipment ports, SFP+ Direct Attached Cables also provide enhanced scalability and flexibility. By connecting several servers or storage devices together in a single rack, the use of intermediate patch panels is eliminated and cabling outside of the rack is limited to the main switch connection, making it easy to move racks, deploy one rack at a time and isolate cabling changes to a single rack.
- Supports 10 Gb/s data rates with backwards compatibility to 1 Gb/s
- Supports 8x/4x/2x/1x Fibre Channel data rates for SANs and NAS
- Compliant with the latest SFF-8431 specifications
- Passive assemblies available in 1-foot increments from 2 to 23 ft (0.6 to 7 m)
- Connector cage designed for high-speed differential signaling
- Easy pull-to-release latching mechanism