HOBBES LAN ID Giga Network Tester
174.26 € without VAT
The Hobbes LANIDgiga is a highly efficient tester to quickly and reliably determine network status and display it via LED. Selectively diagnose existing network problems during installation or maintenance of LAN devices or ports. The device differentiates the network status as follows:
– 1000 BASE-T full duplex
– 10/100 car negotiation
– 100 BASE-Tx full duplex
– 100 BASE-Tx half duplex
– 10 BASE-T full duplex
– 10 BASE-T half duplex
The built-in PoE feature identifies existing PoE and the type of PSE (power sourcing equipment) on the entire network.
The Hobbes LANIDgiga is equipped with a Portfinder function. This helps to identify the appropriate port on the workstation: Simply connect the Hobbes LANIDgiga to an unknown or insecure port, it will send a 10/100 signal (auto-negotiation) to find the switch and the port.
– Checks the PoE status
– Identifies the type of PSE if the PoE voltage is detected on wire pair 12-36 (final span) or 45-78 (midspan).
– Identifies the bandwidth of the port up to Gigabit Ethernet
– Two RJ-45 connectors (one to check switch/hub, the other to check NIC)
– Port finder function
– Complied with IEEE802.3af standard
– Connections: 2x RJ-45 (1 male, 1 female)
– Energy source: 2x AAA batteries
– Dimensions: 215 x 38 x 36 mm
– Weight: 120 g